Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.
Thanks for all your support over the last year especially those of you who stuck with me and the blog during my recent break. 

I was hoping to pass the 300 Follower mark but only managed it briefly before slipping back to 297 but at least my Facebook followers have reached 444 and my Twitter ones have managed to stay at 370 so some-one must be enjoying what I do.

I won't go as far as making any rash new year resolution related promises but I will promise not to take any more extended breaks, lol. I was trying to find a picture that nicely embodied the blog but the following is the closest I could get to Steampunk, Cosplay and Gothic in a single picture so I hope that'll do...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails