Sunday 28 October 2018

Sunday Round-up

After having to lay low for a month due to an unfortunate misunderstanding involving the authorities in Malifaux and several dead ladies of the night that some-one had maliciously left in my basement next to my blood-stained surgical tools collection I have once again began to recruit allies for my plan to take over the world...

...So I paid visits to Benny Wolcomb, Hinamatsu, Neil Henry and the Charm Warders...

I also had to make a trip to Los Angeles which I was surprised to find is riddled with vampires...
...if you'd like to learn more about that particular adventure then Part One of it can be found HERE.

Over the next week I'll be doing a bit more recruiting in Malifaux...
...hopefully I'll see you next week.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails