Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry X-Mas from GMorts Chaotica...

Merry X-Mas every-one...


It's been a great year for Gmorts Chaotica.....

The blog views are now consistently above a thousand a day, the Facebook page has over 250 followers and we're less than ten followers away from having 200 blog followers so I'd just like to thank you for all your support. The new year should see the 'Guest Articles', 'Introduction to...' and 'Galleries' tabs filling with some great features and we'll keep supporting the game systems that we already cover as well as (hopefully) looking at some new ones. The 'Crew a Week Challenge' will be returning from early January and I have some interesting collaborative projects in the works that I'm really looking forward to.....

If there's anything else you'd like to see then feel free to drop me an e-mail at gmortschaotica@hotmail.co.uk or leave a comment on an appropriate article and I'll see what I can do.

Wednesday is usually gallery day and I don't see why today should be any different...as usual if you don't like Gothic girls then don't scroll down...these ones are Christmasy...

.....

....

...

..

.




















These ones aren't really Gothic...but they amused me...




Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Merry XMas, G!
    Big, sloppy Xnos hugz fer you, and tentacles fer all da grrls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry XMas, SinSynn...

      I'm afraid my plan to kidnap Megan Fox and send her to you for Christmas was ruined by my boss demanding that I work the weekend before XMas and I just didn't have time to fetch the rope, cable-ties and chloroform...I'll try again next year ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails