Wednesday 11 December 2013

Weekly House of Paincakes Article (29)

After a brief break I'm back writing my weekly House of Paincakes article and this week I've gone back to my series looking at different game systems with Deadzone from Mantic Games...

...It's meant to be an objective review...but it's that good a system I couldn't really think of anything that was wrong with it, lol.

The article can be found here.

One of the aliens in the 'Rebs' faction of Deadzone has wings...that's as good a justification as your going to get for the following gallery.

As usual if your not interested in females of the Gothic variety then don't scroll down...

.....

....

...

..

.

Your still here then...okay...here we go...



















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails