Thursday 26 December 2013

Plague for Warpath - Part 3

Part 2 can be found here and has some army list information in.

Some more progress.

Given my more recent painting projects have been for skirmish games (the ones I actually complete that is) I have been somewhat unprepared for re-entering the world of painting entire armies...hopefully this project will prepare me for the even larger Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection army that I'll be painting straight afterwards. I'll be using a very similar paint scheme for that one so hopefully I'm not sick to death of red by then...

...anyway...

Everything has a layer of Army Painter Red Tone Wash...


Followed by a light dry-brush of white so when I add a second layer of red tone wash I get a bit of depth.




The aforementioned second layer of red-tone with a comparison shot so you can see the difference...





Next I'll need to decide what colour I'm going to paint the tattered remnants of clothing...

I also have the aforementioned Warzone Resurrection Dark Legion army, A Void Sirens Dreadball team, three Malifaux crews and a Commissioner Gordon Swat Team for the Batman Miniatures game to paint...best get a move on then...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails