Sunday 21 December 2014

Sunday Round-Up

Been a bit more productive this week though some of that was courtesy of some pictures of new Malifaux releases from the Black friday sale sent to me courtesy of a helpful blog reader. Fortunately my only small pile of purchases have now arrived so I can put together some features of my own...


But while you're waiting you could always look at the guest features on the new Hoffman crew box here, the Katanaka Snipers here or the Limited Edition Bayou Gremlin here. There's also an unboxing of the new Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars : Imperial Assault board game (also a guest feature) that is located here.

My FLGS Titan Games recently ran the first official Batman Miniatures Game tournament in the UK and some coverage of the event can be found here.

There's also the usual newsletters from Forge World, Hasslefree Miniatures, Mantic Games and the like though you'll have to look in the side bar for them as I haven't updated the 'Newsletter' tab for a few weeks...I'll sort that out over the Christmas holiday...

For those of you interested in the Through the Breach RPG set in the world of Malifaux I've written up our second session for your amusement...it's here.

I've already made a bit of progress on the assembly of the Wyrd Games Malifaux miniatures...

Not as tricky to assemble as you'd think...even the three-part Gremlin head isn't that bad...

Needs more ammunition...

That's a lot of Bacon...best call the Hog Whisperer to help out...

"I know you're the Hog Whisperer but are you absolutely sure that's a piglet?"

News of the strange piglet spreads...Somer sends a Bayou Gremlin to investigate...the LaCroix's send Merris...

Christmas may have some effect on the posting schedule as family commitments tend to take priority this time of year...I know it's inconvenient but I'm a victim of social convention I'm afraid, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails