Sunday 27 March 2016

Sunday Round-Up

Well it hasn't exactly been what you'd call a productive couple of weeks and other than the usual newsletters I've been conspicuous with my absence...


Like most people who have hobby blogs it's not this that pays my bills...mainly because my bills come to more than £10 a month and this is all the blog makes me on even a good week because I keep advertisement to the bare minimum. Therefore on a month that I have a lot of bills to pay I have to do enough hours to pay them and lately I've had more of those months than anything else...

I'll try and get something done on the one day off I've got this week (tomorrow) and hopefully that'll keep you in unboxings and RPG write-ups until my next day off in about a fortnight. I'll do some Wednesday galleries also...it's not like I'm short of Steampunk pictures after all...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails