Sunday 2 July 2017

Sunday Round-up

Decided to look for some more traditional allies on this occasion so only took bodyguards with me that I thought might blend in...

...and so with completely practically defended security I attempted to recruit some Samurai and their retainers who were undergoing a 'Test of Honour' HERE and HERE...


...Fortunately some of the Samurai were less honourable than their brethren and I managed to recruit some along with a few of their more mercenary retainers... 

...with that mission successfully accomplished my next planned excursion was to SLA Industries 'Cannibal Sector' to see if any of the security forces or more infamous of the populous were willing to join the cause...but that's a job for next week...

...as the area I'm heading to is particularly dangerous I best review my security teams armour again...

...it seems fine...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails