Tuesday 1 July 2014

Inspiring Steampunk Insects

Though most of my painting decisions are based on getting things done quickly I sometimes see something that inspires me and makes me wish I'd spent a bit more time on something. The following is a picture of some of my many Steampunk Arachnids from my Wyrd Games Malifaux Ramos crew...


...which are amongst many things I'm seriously considering re-painting after being inspired by this lot.










The following are by a gentlemen called Justin Gershenson Gates who has a website called A Mechanical Mind that's well worth a look at. I've selected a few that fit the theme I was looking at but there's much more on his site that's very interesting...







Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails