Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

Well the crew a week project has become all intermittent again due primarily to the fact that I currently am spending more time at work due to things breaking down than I am anywhere else and what with inconveniences like eating and sleeping using up much of the remaining time I haven't actually had a day off work in about three weeks...

As the 'theme' for the Wednesday gallery is usually based off whatever project I'm working on this has left me at a loss for one this week...therefore I was going to go with a fairly generic Steampunk gallery this time until I realised how many of those pictures had weapons in them...So here's a 'girls with guns' gallery...they're steampunk girls though...not girls in bikinis firing assault weapons...sorry...

...maybe next week...

Also as a concession to my one viewer who periodically sends me messages complaining that I never post any pictures of Steampunk guys in the chosen theme then there's a token couple at the bottom...

As usual if you're not interested in guns, girls, Steampunk or combinations thereof then don't scroll down...

.....

....

...

..

.






















...and the aforementioned token guy pictures...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails