Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

As my 'Crew a Week' challenge this week is going to be Sonnia Criid and a lot of Witchling Stalkers I figured I'd go back to the Wednesday gallery roughly being themed around my current hobby project...

...then I figured that a load of pictures of hideously burnt former witches in cloaks might not make a particularly good gallery...

...Luckily Sonnia is a redhead so I decided to go with that instead...there's plenty of redheads in the world of Malifaux and apparently my folder of them is considerable in size so it's worked out just fine...

As usual if you have no interest in Gothic girls, redheads or combinations of the two then just go and read something I've actually written...the blog been going for years so there's bound to be something interesting in there somewhere.....

.....

....

...

..

.

There's the vague possibility that some of these girls aren't natural redheads...sorry if that's a problem...






















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails