Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

So I've been using a serial killer who raises zombie hookers and a girl who hangs around with a skull in a pram in Malifaux, a load of undead summoned Banes in Warmachine, a horde of Undead Legionnaires in Warzone Resurrection and I've just ordered a Zombie Mistress for the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game to command a horde of zombies I bought from Mantic Games...

Looks like today's gallery theme should be either 'Goth girls with skulls' or 'Goth girls in graveyards' as I used up all my 'hot zombie' pictures quite recently...well...I used all the ones I can get away with using at least...

We'll go with 'Goth girls in graveyards' and save 'Goth girls with skulls' for next time I think...

As usual if Gothic girls, Graveyards and combinations thereof bother you then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Off we go then.....




























Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails