Sunday 1 May 2016

Sunday Round-Up.

I've been almost fairly productive again this week apart from when I snuck off on Saturday to play board games rather than write hobby articles...


So I managed to do three un-boxing articles for Malifaux on the Black Blood Shamans, Gaki and The Tortoise and the Hare story encounter set...


...as well as writing up one of our recent Dungeons and Dragons RPG sessions.


A few of you have messaged me about some of the slightly out to date features such as the soulstone value page and background locator for Malifaux as well as the now massively out of date newsletter archive. Time is a premium currently as I have a teenage daughter who is in the middle of her exams and college interviews and needs plenty of parental support as well as currently doing almost double my normal work hours so these features will more than likely stay out of date for the next month or so at which point I'll get a week off work.

Of course I may spend that week off asleep instead...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails