Sunday 26 June 2016

The Sunday Round-Up

I was recaptured early this week so only managed to do two blog features...


The two completed features were an unboxing of the Guild Exorcists for Malifaux and the Wereshewolves from Raging Heroes 'Toughest Girls of the Galaxy' range.


Fortunately I was allowed to do some assembly work in my cell as long as I promised not to attempt to escape again for at least a week...


There's now a fair chunk of the Infamy: Welcome to the Big Smoke range on that tray but I'm yet to decide how I'm going to base them which is why they look a bit haphazard currently. I've also just acquired some new Malifaux which will be getting the usual unboxing treatment over the next couple of weeks.


Thought and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails