Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Wednesday Gallery

Regular readers of the blog will know by now that I have Wednesdays off from wargaming related features and instead indulge my love of steampunk, Gothic and occasionally Cosplay. If this isn't the sort of thing that interests you then feel free to pop back tomorrow where there will no doubt be a feature of more interest to you...

This weeks gallery will have a 'Time' theme...mainly because I have very little of it to spare lately.....

.....

....

...

..

.

...and in the interests of equality...here's some gentlemen along the same theme...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Love the theme!
    These pictures look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the occasional complaint about the Wednesday posts but it's not like I don't give people ample warning about the content in advance. It's also not like I post anything actually rude. You'd see more flesh in a TV advert for shower gel, lol.

      Delete
    2. Really?
      I actually like to see something different for a change.
      And while I'm not a cosplayer myself I'm very interested to others their designs and techniques used.
      Not one of the pictures strikes me as inappropriate, so I see not harm there.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails