Sunday 28 May 2017

Sunday Round-up

After sneaking into Malifaux city using a cunning disguise to get past my enemies spies...

...I continued with my plan to continue recruiting for my world conquering army on the Malifaux side of the breach. I fed Nellie Cochrane's team of reporters and her ace writer Allison Dade some completely true stories about how I was totally the victim of a vicious smear campaign just because my enemies kept stabbing themselves in the back or throwing themselves off of tall buildings while on fire...

...and then cut a side deal with Parker Barrows to ambush any unwanted company that might be tracking me...

...Unfortunately Queen Titania was far too busy to meet up with me this week but assures me she'll be available next week...round about Tuesday...

...I've also continued to keep in touch with the inventor Dr Carpathian of the Enlightened who may well have some troops to spare. I have an appointment with him for late next week...

...all while keeping one step ahead of my enemies of course...luckily I have access to a lot more vehicles than I used to...

...though I have decided to change the chauffeur...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails