Sunday 7 May 2017

Sunday Round-Up

Unable to shake my quite persistent former jailers...

...I attempted to create an alliance  with two of the Wild West Exodus factions namely The Outlaws and The Lawmen...

...but unfortunately their differences seem irreconcilable so I was forced to borrow a vehicle from some of my old Devils Run allies...a Dominator in fact...

...Unfortunately a slight mix up in my latest attempt to slip back through the breach into Malifaux has opened gateways to two very different locations...so I'm now torn between the dimension inhabited by a variety of anthropomorphic animals...

 ...and a somewhat darker location...

...fortunately it seems unlikely that there's any way for those chasing me to follow me to another place in space and time so I should be safe at either location...surely...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Burrows and Badgers, ... After seeing these at Salute I was completely sold 😁.

    Me and my mate picked up the WWE (free) rulebook too, but we're undecided whether to start with the game it not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing unboxings/reviews of the couple of Burrows and Badgers models my partner bought. The first will appear this evening and another probably Tuesday at some point.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails