Monday 27 April 2015

Guild Ball Kickstarter Arrives

Guild Ball from Steamforged Games arrived at my door today (well...technically it arrived Friday but I was out and unable to collect it Saturday). It's possible I got a bit carried away...

I was missing one model but I'm sure they can sort that out for me and by Kickstarter standards that's not bad at all...


Okay...the extra Fishermans Guild and Alchemist Guild are for a friend of mine so it's not as bad as it first looks...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Holy carp, man!
    :D

    Looks like you've got the forseeable future covered, hobby-wise!
    Good luck.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazingly characterful models and the game itself is great as well...

      Delete
  2. Was at Salute at the weekend and saw them. Just had to make a purchase. Like you say the models are very impressive. I went for the Masons guild starter set. Harmony was the big draw.

    Looks like you are going to be very busy with all that lot. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping to get some unboxing features done by now but circumstances keep getting in the way...hopefully I can get stuck into it all the weekend.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails