Sunday 26 April 2015

Sunday Round-up

Well when you work shifts it's some-times difficult to make time to fit in hobby...


Luckily I managed to avoid being dragged into work on Saturday so I could enjoy Salute 2015. A write up of that event can be found here.

I've also added a couple of unboxings to the Unboxing Malifaux tab and done an initial review of the Clash! Dawn of Steam card game which is amongst the many Kickstarters I've pledged to over the last few years. My impressions of it can be located here.

I've also received my long awaited for Wrath of Kings game (yes, it's another Kickstarter) but unfortunately I haven't had time to have a proper look at it. As it consists of a great deal of boxes and each one contains a wide variety of models I'm sure you appreciate that it's going to take a bit of time to get that lot un-boxed, photographed, assembled and then photographed again so that might not appear till the week after next depending upon work commitments.


There's also a parcel awaiting for me at the local Post Office that I'm hoping will contain my Guild Ball stuff (okay...that's a Kickstarter as well...don't judge me...it's a great game...) so that'll be even more hobby that I probably won't have time to do anything with...

I've also had a few enquiries about expanding the 'Introduction To' features to cover some board and card games that I've mentioned as well as the possibility of me adding a more significant resource section to those articles. Though with the best intentions in the world I'd love to do that (I'm not saying no) it's also an issue of time. Though I suppose it might encourage me to actually play some of the many games that I own and barely look at...so..maybe...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails