Wednesday 8 April 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

As I'm currently waiting less than patiently for my Wyrd Games Easter sale items to arrive I thought that the gallery this week should be in honour of the limited edition version of the Malifaux Master Kaeris model that I'm waiting for as part of that order...

For those of you unfamiliar with the character that means steampunk and wings...and possibly fire but you may have to use your imagination for the last part.

As usual if you come here for the hobby articles and not the other features then you can avoid accidentally seeing an attractive lady in a steampunk outfit with wings on the back by just not scrolling down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Off we go then.....


These particular ones are all from the same set so I thought I'd best keep them together...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails