Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday Round-up

Been a fairly productive week for me in the real world but not so much of one in the world of blogging. Fortunately I didn't do a 'round-up' last Sunday so I've got two weeks worth of my stuff to remind people about...


We did our third session of the Privateer Press 'Iron Kingdoms' RPG and the write up together with the updated character and mission background information can be found in the RPG section of the blog located here.

It's been a bit of a slow patch for Malifaux releases but I have added some older metal un-boxings to the appropriate blog section. If such things interest you they can be found here.

In the world of actual gaming I've written an introductory feature on my recent(ish) Kickstarter acquisition namely the 'Aetherium' skirmish/board game and also had several demo's of the Guild Ball game from Steamforged Games. If either of those things warrant your attention then they can be read here and here respectively.

Uncharacteristically the Newsletter archive is also up to date and is round about here.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails