Wednesday 22 April 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

In honour of my Wyrd Games Easter Sale 'War Wabbit' finally arriving I thought that this weeks Wednesday gallery would have a 'creature' theme.

Unfortunately I seem to have used up a lot of my Steampunk girls with creatures pics so I've had to fill this out with some Gothic ones and a random picture of Nicole Kidman...I don't think any-one will really mind.

If for some reason you have a moral objection to girls of either the Steampunk or Gothic persuasion or are chronically allergic to pictures of creatures then don't scroll down. There's five and a half years of other blog stuff to look at instead if you wish.....

.....

....

...

..

.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails