Saturday 16 May 2015

Warhammer World Open Day

Personal circumstances have prevented me from leaving the house today so I've managed to miss both the Warhammer World Grand Opening and the Mantic Games Open Day...though the fact that they're on the same day means I could probably only have attended one anyway. Luckily I'm not the only person who takes pictures of everything at every event he attends...

I expect these pictures will be everywhere by the time I get around to posting this article but just in case any of you have missed them....I'll also update this post if anything significant appears as the day progresses...

Warlord Titan


Chaos Knight

More Chaos...possibly a conversion kit for a certain tracked Lord of Skulls model everyone hated, lol.

Some Mechanicum...

...and a boring guy whose apparently in charge of some space smurfs...and his mate Sigmund...

There's some book signing, and cosplay going on as well of course...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails