Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday Round-up

Yet again I've actually managed to accomplish things during the last week...


...If this keeps up I may end up with a completely undeserved reputation for consistency.

So over the last week I've created three more Malifaux unboxings of the Gunsmiths, Sue and the Tengu as well as writing up the second part of one of our recent RPG sessions which can be found here. There's also a link to part one in there as well just in case you missed the first half of the epic saga.


I've also had a fairly productive weekend which should hopefully mean that you'll get a few more features next week on a variety of subjects. I've assembled my Infernal Kickstarter, the Malignancy race from Macrocosms game system and a couple more Malifaux models.


If all that wasn't enough I also received my 'The Devils Run' Kickstarter pledge which will get a feature of it's own at some point in the next few weeks.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails