Sunday 4 September 2016

Sunday Round-up

In an effort to prevent my escape my persistent enemies have been watching the breaches into Malifaux preventing me from gaining any new allies in this area...hopefully I can take advantage of any breaks in concentration soon...


...so I've continued with my recruitment efforts in both the Iron Empire and from amongst the Jailbirds including Drusilla Lepic 'Sky Captain', Kristina Karlstein 'Armoured Division Officer', Lieutenant Drakkan 'Iron Storm Officer' and the Jailbirds Army Standard Bearer 'Punky'...


...It's likely that next week will continue with my Toughest Girls of the Galaxy recruitment campaign with a return to Malifaux occurring the week after that,

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails