Sunday 6 November 2016

Sunday Round-up

After many months of avoiding capture my luck ran out this week...

"Gotcha..."

...and being locked in a tiny metal box has prevented me from being able to produce any articles this week. I am however already planning my escape and if my fiendish getaway plan works out there should be at least four features appearing next week...


...hopefully...these four 'unboxings' relate to several projects I've either been putting off...or have spectacularly rage-quit at some point and then abandoned and are therefore a somewhat haphazard selection...


 Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. good luck on the coryphee, they are quite fiddly at the connectors where the ribbon meets the monkeys foot, you may be able to pin it if you have a tiny bit and are quite dextrous, but I reinforced mine by wrapping a little string around the join and coating it n Glue. Miss fire is pretty easy after that, just make sure the right dynamite top goes on the bag and the bag goes on before you glue her arms/torso in place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails