Sunday 20 November 2016

Sunday Round-up

I unfortunately failed to escape my prison last week so with the exception of a few newsletters I managed to sneak out via a method I'd rather not discuss, my articles have been sadly lacking this week...

...hopefully next week will be a little more productive as a former ally of mine back when I used to write for a blog network called the House of Paincakes name of 'SinSynn' has agreed to write some articles for me while I'm temporarily indisposed...the first of these will appear on Monday...

A rare picture of SinSynn taken moments before the aforementioned photographer mysteriously disintegrated...

I have also been in negotiations with my captors about the possibility of creating a few articles while behind bars though we've yet to discuss what method the payment will take...

...so hopefully things will be a bit livelier around here next week. See you soon... 

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Remember not to get him wet, or feed him after midnight :P

    Forfeit your blood? Failing that the human body can survive without a stomach, spleen, can get by on one lung or kidney and doesn't even need a bladder. I swear I'm not a resser!

    Gonna try and comment more, blogger is hard for me to log into these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails