Sunday 3 July 2016

Sunday Round-Up

I managed to allude capture for the entire week...


I have produced another four Malifaux unboxings including the Pistoleros De Latigo, Soulstone Miners, Union Miners and Wardens...


I've also been busy assembling a back-log of models from a number of other game systems including the recent reboot of Fallen Frontiers by Scale Games which arrived on my doorstep recently via my Kickstarter pledge...


The above models will be getting some features over the next few weeks as will some of my Toughest Girls of the Galaxy models and at least one more Malifaux unboxing...possibly two if I finish off the Night Terrors that I rage-quit yesterday, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails