Sunday 24 July 2016

Sunday Round-Up

The evil Steampunk vixens who were keeping me hostage have yet to re-locate me due to being unable to find me in the parallel version of London in which I've been hiding despite gathering together their most elite search party...


...as a thank-you to my new underworld allies I thought I'd do some articles on their 'Infamy: Welcome to the Big Smoke' factions and therefore covered the March Madness, The Little ParliamentTerror on the Thames and Tesla Triumphant factions over the last week as I'd already done a feature on the Baker Street Irregulars previously...

March Madness

The Little Parliament

Terror on the Thames

 Tesla Triumphant

I'll be covering the final faction for which I have models which is The Monstrous Menagerie on Monday and then we'll have a look at the relatively new 'Tanks' game from Gale Force Nine before moving on to some more of the X-men miniatures for the Marvel Universe Miniatures Game from Knight Models...




Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome as well as anything you'd like to send me to review...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails