Sunday 7 August 2016

Sunday Round-up

Either my pursuers aren't really trying anymore or I'm awesome at evading capture...


...having journeyed back through the breach to Malifaux for a bit where I bumped into a few other new arrivals namely the Brutal Emissary, Obsidian Oni, Jaakuna Ubume and Mechanized Porkchop...


...I decided that some bodyguards might be useful so I cut a deal with the Iron Empire and they provided me with some Cyber Zombie Bodyguards...


...I am however quite enjoying Malifaux so will more than likely be hanging out with this eclectic set of individuals over the next week...


...before seeing if those Toughest Girls of the Galaxy have any more help they can give me...


On a more boring note I'm currently updating the newsletter archive as apparently people stop using a tab you haven't updated for six months. I'm therefore going to tweak it a little and then start from scratch and then endeavour to keep it up to date with a clean slate to start off with. I've also removed a few tabs for features that are either out of date, un-used or that I'm unlikely to keep updated.

I'm also being nagged to update several of the Malifaux resources such as the crew soulstone value page, the background article locator as well as the now very outdated 'Completed Malifaux' section of the sidebar that I used to keep track of my own hobby progress. I'm in the somewhat unusual position of being a week or so ahead with blog articles so actually have time to do some of that tedious blog housekeeping. It also being Gencon weekend I have done my usual round-up feature on any new Wyrd Games releases or reveals that have made there way onto the internet...

I've also decided to add a 'featured post' section to the very top of the blog sidebar to highlight some older (but still relevant) posts that you may have missed which will change every couple of days.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails