Sunday 14 August 2016

Sunday Round-up

The evil vixens of steampunk have once again failed to bring about my capture...though it's possible that they are attempting to lure me into a false sense of security...


...I have been hiding on the other side of the Breach in Malifaux and while there bumped into Master Queeg, The Scion of the Void and the gremlin engineer Sparks. I also found a rather ingenious manufacturer of Asian Zen style flooring...



...however given that my previous alliance with the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy seemed to work so well I decided to recruit some of their various factions Field Medics though unfortunately the Jailbirds Lulus tagged along as well...


...of course one can never have too many allies so I've decided to recruit some superhuman help which will be getting features over the next week or so...


I've also rebooted the Newsletter Archive tab which will now be getting updated on a weekly basis so you can keep track of the latest news from the hobby world. The 'Unboxing Malifaux' tab has also been updated with all my latest such features and there's some interesting new ones in the 'Other Unboxings' tab as well. Thanks for all your support and hopefully you'll continue to keep checking out my little corner of the internet...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...as are presents...we like those too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails