Sunday 21 August 2016

Sunday Round-Up

I'm beginning to think that they've stopped looking for me completely now...or are running out of ideas...


Though maybe my super-powered allies Deadpool, Emma Frost, Gambit and Jean Grey have been somewhat of a deterrent as well...


...of course a bit of conventional firepower can also come in handy so I added some of the Toughest Girls of the Galaxies Elite Snipers to my entourage as well...


...however it never pays to be too cocky so it might be worth me looking into a cunning escape plan of some kind...next week...


I've also added the last few months of Raging Heroes, Knight models and Word Forge Games features to the 'Other Unboxings' tab and if you haven't been checking the blog every day then you've probably missed something amazing...

...not sure why I typed that last part...of course you're checking the blog every day.....

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails