Wednesday 10 August 2016

The Wednesday Gallery

This weeks Steampunk gallery will have a weapon theme...

...specifically 'Crossbows'...this is in no way due to the fact I have about thirty pictures of steampunk ladies with crossbows...a couple are probably more Gothic than Steampunk to be fair...and a few might be more correctly described as Cosplay...but I'm sure you wont mind...

For those of you who are new to the blog who may be expecting an unboxing article of some kind today...I have Wednesdays off and instead on that day I indulge my love of Steampunk instead. If it's an unboxing or review you're here for then there will be one of those tomorrow or in the meantime have a look at the many links in the blog header and sidebar...there's bound to be something you've missed.....

.....

....

...

..

.

Hello..you must be here for the Steampunk...right?


I should also add some guys I suppose...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails