Thursday 6 November 2014

Painting Malifaux - Wendigo (s)

There's not a great deal that can be done with the older metal one of these and the models are quite small...well the new one is quite small once you remocve it from the Guard it's attacking in the original model, lol.


Original Metal Version.

New Plastic (M2E) Version.
 This is a conversion from the original and has had the Guard 'Victim' removed. As the one foot and hand are actually attached to the 'Guard' part of the model I needed to recreate them on the Wendigo and I did this using parts from my bits box...they're actually from my Mantic Games bits box and are (if I remember correctly) zombie bits...


1 comment:

  1. What up G?
    :D
    Those are pretty cool lookin,' my good man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails