Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

Having grown a little bored of setting things on fire with Sonnia Criid I've gone back to hanging around with dead things again and have gone back to my first love Malifaux love namely the Resurrections.

Why am I telling you this?

Because there's nearly always a vague reason for my choice of Wednesday gallery and I thought you might be wandering why you're about to have a gallery filled with girls hanging around in graveyards....though it's also possible that you couldn't care less, lol.

As usual if you have no interest in Gothic girls, graveyards or combinations of the two then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.























Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Best viewed with Rob Zombie's "Living Dead Girl" playing in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails