Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

While my better half was painting one of my models for me she asked me "What colour hair do I want her to have?"

When I'm painting models for myself I generally pick one of the obvious ones...and by 'obvious' I mean 'easy to paint'...but as my partner is a far better painter than me it seemed like I'd have more options but my brain seems curiously stuck in 'blond, brunette, red-head' mode.

Looking for inspiration I started to go through various of my picture folders looking at different hair colours and came to the conclusion that I've been depriving myself of quite a lot of options.

The Wednesday Gallery this weeks is therefore going to be different...well...a bit different...it'll still have girls in it... If for some reason you have issues with girls, Gothic girls...or hair, I suppose...then don't scroll down....

.....

....

...

..

.

Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Red (ish), White, Orange...and...














...and why stop at a single colour...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails