Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

While my partner has been busy painting my Malifaux crew I've been busy...thinking about painting a crew, lol.

I'm now ten Malifaux crews behind and a lot of individual models behind also so I think the 'Crew a Week Project' might need to be resurrected and as I want to start with something with an easy paint scheme I'll most likely start with the new plastic Von Schill crew and a few associated models which I'll start on next week...probably...

With that in mind the Wednesday Gallery this week will be black and shiny...

As usual if you don't like things that are black, shiny, Gothic or those things combined then don't scroll down. Though there's nothing actually rude in the following gallery it does contain a lot of latex and the like which can have certain...implications...you have been warned, lol.

.....

....

...

..

.




















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails