Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

Regular blog readers will know that as well as being a fan of miniature war-games I'm also a fan of comics too and therefore any news of film adaptations interest me...

...unfortunately like many comic fans I also get attached to my own idea of a character and get a bit twitchy if I think that the film makers are going to screw them up. The thought of them messing up Harley Quinn therefore gave me a bit of a scare, lol. The current rumour is that the part in the upcoming 'Suicide Squad' movie will be played by this young lady...name of Margot Robbie...


...so it could have been worse I suppose...

The upshot of this is that the Wednesday Gallery this week is going to feature those cosplayers who have done their own interpretations of this iconic character in her various incarnations. Long term followers may remember that I've done this before...but it was quite a while ago...apparently it's a popular choice...




























Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails