Sunday 4 December 2016

Sunday Round-up

After my failed escape attempt last week I was confined to my cell...


...ironically that gave me plenty of time to create some blog articles on various Malifaux denizens which I smuggled out using methods I'd rather not describe here...anyway...I managed to create features on the Bunraku, Corrupted Hounds, Mysterious Emissary and Shadow Emissary...


...I believe my captors have some hard labour planned for me next week which may make article writing a bit tricky. My next escape plan is therefore going to involve leaving reality altogether via a trip into the Aetherium...


...time as ever is an issue and I was hoping to make some progress on these from Raging Heroes but it looks like that might be bordering on wishful thinking.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails