Sunday 18 December 2016

Sunday Round-up

I finally escaped after a carefully calculated and fiendishly complicated plan the subtle intricacies of which are nearly impossible to explain to an amateur.....


...having lulled my captors into a false sense of security by spending my time playing cards with my new Strictly Twisted Fate Deck and catching up on reading my fellow Blogger SinSynn's excellent hobby article...you know...this one...they were caught completely by surprise...


...so with most of the Breaches to Malifaux well guarded I think I'll spend the majority of my time on The Other Side where the current chaotic circumstances should give me the edge...


...given the extensive search that is no doubt under way to locate me I'll be lying low over the Christmas period so with the exception of a newsletter here and there you probably wont see a lot of hobby content from me. I will however be updating the Unboxing Malifaux and Other Unboxing tabs over the next week to ensure that you haven't missed any of the previous features and getting a new batch of articles ready for the new year. That's not to say that nothing new will appear just that I haven't anything particular planned...well,,,these may appear but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I was you as work gets kinda mad the week before Christmas and my family will no doubt want to see me as well at some point...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails