Sunday 8 January 2017

Sunday Round-up

After my daring escape from imprisonment I've been laying low over Christmas in order to foil any attempts by my former captors to relocate me...


...but I've spent some of that time productively renewing my quest for allies in order to further my plans for world domination. I've managed to get the Bandersnatch, Hayreddin and the Wokou Raiders to join the cause...




...also thanks should be given to SinSynn who I've officially appointed as minister in charge of tentacles who is currently writing some interesting articles for me...like this one in fact. I've also infiltrated a Deathwatch 'Kill-Team' in order to get hold of some advanced weaponry to aid in the cause...the most recent heroic adventure of this team can be found here.


I'm also well on the way to adding a few more recruits to my army of loyal followers in the form of these fine individuals who you may well be seeing features on next week...


...I've also received this at the secret entrance of my hideout that may well also need to be looked at over the next week or so...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails