Sunday 29 January 2017

Sunday Round-up

Well I had a near miss a fortnight ago involving a pair of female steampunk assassins in a bar so the last couple of weeks have gotten a bit erratic blog wise...


...fortunately after an interesting interrogation involving some innovative use of pliers I managed to convince them that I was always getting mistaken for some git called GMort despite being far more ruggedly handsome and they let me go. I decided to be a bit more careful than usual and therefore only made a few new contacts in Malifaux (namely Archie and the Shastar Vidiya Guards)...


...before coming across to 'The Other Side'.


I then decided that getting off planet might be a safer option so re-joined the Deathwatch Kill-Team that I'd recently infiltrated under the Pseudonym 'Markus' and went off to hunt down some Vespid...though a few other native creatures got in the way first...


While I'm in the general area I'll see if I can recruit the Triumvirate of the Imperium and then once the coast is clear again I'll sneak back through the breach and see if I can get Sandeep to join the cause...



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails