Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Wednesday Gallery

Last week was a bit frenetic so blog article posting was somewhat erratic and the Wednesday gallery was one of the casualties. This week I'm a bit more organised so as well as some actual hobby content the gallery is back.....

This weeks gallery has a 'winged' theme in honour of the unboxing feature I'm doing tomorrow on a Games Workshop model known as 'The Living Saint'...I however can't vouch for the saintly status of the following ladies...I'm not judging of course...

As usual if you're here for the hobby content rather than my interest in more 'real people' steampunk features then feel free to pop back tomorrow or peruse the many links to such content scattered around the blog.....

....

...

..

.


...and here's some gentlemen along the same theme...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails