Saturday 11 August 2018

Leodis Games - New Releases

Adeptus Titanicus is here...
-------------------

The Titans are here!

 
It's 3:42 in the morning as I write this.

I can't sleep.

Anyone who knows me knows that I can always sleep. I'm a regular eight hours a night kind of guy.

But I've had to get up today. I just can't get back to sleep.Because yesterday I made the mistake of building a Warlord Titan.

And I'm so excited at the thought of painting it today that I'm awake four hours before my alarm.

I don't think I've felt like this since I was a kid. It's full blown Christmas morning excitement.

You'll have seen the Grand Master box is ridiculously limited edition. If you want it please order early because when it's gone it's gone.

So join in with the excitement and order yours today. 
Grand Master Edition

This is the big daddy of the release. Super limited edition and super good value for money. If your planning on investing in one get in quick.
Warlord Battle Titan

So much fun to build and it's a Warlord Titan!
 
Rules Set

This box set has it all. Rules, dice, templates, objective markers. It's a fantastic value kit.
Questoris Knights

I think it's only when you realise these guys are on 40mm bases that you get a sense of the games scale.
Imperialis Sector

Build yourself a small city to fight over.
Civitas Imperialis

More buildings for your titans to fight over.
Operation: Coldfront
Two Player Introductory Battle Pack “On the frozen steppes of Dawn, ALEPH has deployed one of her forward bases to fight against the Combined Army invaders. However, the Ariadnans suspect that it is just the first stage of a plot of the AI to increase her influence over their planet, and they will not allow that!” This box contains all the miniatures, rules, and terrain you need to play Infinity Operation: Coldfront, and introduce you to Infinity 3rd edition.

Fight against the Dark Side!
Shop Now
Did you know we stock the full range of Games Workshop paint?
Shop Now
Copyright © 2018 Leodis Games, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails