Sunday 5 August 2018

Sunday Round-up

Apparently anthropomorphic animals aren't great at operating motor vehicles so my escape route didn't work spectacularly well...I'm also a tad suspicious that my guide might not be an animal at all...
...I did however game some new allies amongst Oathsworns Rogue's and Vagabonds...so many in fact that it'll take two articles to list them all...HERE and HERE in fact...
...fortunately the aforementioned Rogues and Vagabonds had significant skills in the areas of digging tunnels and moving quickly through the wilderness so I'm currently holed up by this impressive ruined cathedral waiting an opportune moment to make a break for the nearest breach into Malifaux...
...where hopefully I can hide out for a while. It does however look like the nearest breach is in a dubious looking graveyard with some distinctly odd looking inhabitants who seem to be there avoiding some Guild Investigators...
...more on those over the next week or so...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails