Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday Round-up

My graveyard hide-out turned out to be a perfect place to meet up with some more potential allies...
...and hidden within the Graveyard I bumped into some Guild Investigators but fortunately I managed to get them to move on before the Kentauroi and Lampads arrived...

...with some new allies secured I decide I need some decent transport so headed to the Hells Highway to recruit the Alpha Team and pick up a ChalkieVan and an iScreamVan...


...So with allies and transports secured I figured it might be a good time to pick up some extra vehicles before doing a bit more recruiting...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails