Monday 14 January 2013

Izamu the Armor

Izamu the Armor is now assembled.



and under-coated,



I really like the model and generally it's fairly easy to assemble...however...I would recommend putting all the twiddly little arrow bits in place before you put the main body sections and arms together as those arms kinda get in the way and those arrows are quite small, lol.

I'll be play-testing this model over the next couple of weeks with my Seamus crew to see if my theories about it's compatibility translate into the practical. For those of you who may wonder how I'm justifying it's inclusion in the one crew I keep obsessively themed then I'll point out two things,

1) It has a fan which we all know is the zombie hooker weapon of choice and

Not actually a Zombie Hooker...but she does have a fan...
2) Do you really think Seamus gets his own hands dirty when heavy lifting is required...

If you can think of a better excuse I'll be happy to hear it ;-)

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails