Wednesday 16 April 2014

Weekly (ish) House of Paincakes Article (38)

This weeks House of Paincakes article is a extended and (in my opinion at least) much improved version of my guide to demoing article.

I've added some extra tips that came to mind while I was at Salute 2014 demoing and a few things that I was reminded of while spending the day demoing Prodos Games Warzone Resurrection game and new Imperial faction models.

The article can be found here.

The Wednesday gallery this week has a Steampunk 'Locomotive' theme and as usual if you have no interest in such things then just don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.

I suppose trains are the logical place to start.


















This gallery might end up as a two-parter as trains seem to be a common theme...as are cars and wings...I also have a Tardis one, lol. Also as I received a gentle reminder recently that I promised to have at least one guy pic in here somewhere...so here it is...though it does break the theme a little...I think his name is Tom Riley...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on the article if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails