Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

After being my primary 'go-to' master in the game of Malifaux for a while I've decided to retire Sonnia Criid for a while, turn my back on the Guild and go back to my first love namely the Resurrectionists.

The main reason for this is that to be honest that they are just more fun and a bit less obvious in their methods...plus they have zombie hookers...

...however the gallery this week isn't going to be zombie hookers...but the reasoning will make sense to the Malifaux players out there who use Rotten Belles in their crews...a couple of them may actually be closer to Dead Doxies now I think about it.....

As usual if looking at a themed Gothic girl gallery bothers you then don't scroll down.....

.....

....

...

..

.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails