Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday Round-Up

So some of you may have noticed that my blogging schedule has been a bit more erratic than usual over the last few weeks. This has been in part due to my somewhat erratic shift schedule at work and a minor motivational failure...


So things that weren't of massive importance (Newsletters for the most part) have been neglected somewhat for which I should probably apologise...I'm not going to...but I probably should...

I have spent a good portion of this weekend assembling Malifaux models and taking pictures as I went along so there will be some new unboxing articles appearing next week and there have been a few others over the last few weeks that can be found here.

I've also had a few comments relating to series I've started but not finished, talked about but not started and a few that were possibly dreams I had that I've now completely forgotten. I'll try to do something about that.

One of my fellow bloggers and local hobbyist Citizen_Williams has also started running a RPG campaign in the world of Malifaux using the recently Kickstarted Through the Breach RPG that I may start doing some features on as a few people have asked me about the system and doing some features on an actual campaign seems like the most fun way of doing so.


There will also be a few features on various painting projects of my partners that will be of interest to the painters amongst you.

So hopefully the blogging will be a bit more consistent for the foreseeable future...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails